The Vision of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) is to be the nationally and internationally recognized leader for multidisciplinary information, education, advocacy and standards in the field of reproductive medicine. The ASRM is a non-profit organization whose members must demonstrate the high ethical principles of the medical profession, evince an interest in infertility, reproductive medicine and biology, and adhere to the objectives of the Society.
This is the eBusiness portal for ASRM, its affiliate societies, and professional/special interest groups.
However, the main websites can be found at:
- ASRM - American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- ReproductiveFacts.org - the ASRM patient portal
- SART - Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
- SMRU - Society for Male Reproduction and Urology
- SREI - Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- SRBT - Society of Reproductive Biologists and Technologists
- SRS - Society of Reproductive Surgeons