- Speakers from the ASRM 2022 Scientific Congress talked on a variety of topics including early embryo development and cell fate determination, molecular determinants of ovarian aging, and big data in reproductive medicine. Additional lectures and discussions throughout the meeting focused on communicating about genetics to patients, diversifying the reproductive medicine workforce, human genome editing, dietary and exercise implications on male reproduction, moving novel therapies from bench to bedside, and fertility preservation for our transgender patients.
- To help us bring you the best and serve your learning needs you will receive a survey to evaluate your experience on this course.
This is the pricing structure based on your membership:
- Member (doctoral, allied, life) $495
- Associate Member (resident and fellow) $295
- Non-Member (all) $645
- World Bank 1/2 (low and low-mid, will not differentiate between member and non-member) $225