Course Code: ASRM2023RS
Course Title: ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress Recorded Sessions
Release Date: November 15, 2023
Expiration Date: October 1, 2024
- The diverse group of dynamic plenary speakers from the ASRM 2023 congress discussed a variety of topics including privacy in our current climate, transgender medicine, male contraception, non-hormonal contraceptives targeting AMHR2, the intersection of REI and racism, equity and inclusion, sexual function, menopause, and many more.
- Special talk on discussing similarities between the medical world and the movie business when it comes to mentorship and developing future leaders.
- Innovative lectures focus on communicating about genetics to patients, diversifying the reproductive medicine workforce, human genome editing, dietary and exercise implications on male reproduction, moving novel therapies from bench to bedside, and fertility preservation for our transgender patients.
This is the pricing structure based on your membership:
- Member (doctoral, allied, life) $495
- Associate Member (resident and fellow no difference between member and non-member) $200
- Non-Member (all) $645
- World Bank 1/2 (low and low-mid, will not differentiate between member and non-member) $200